How to Apply Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020
How to Apply Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020:
How to apply for Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020
- Individuals between the age of 20 to 50 can apply for the loans by signing up through their CNICs on rozgar.psic.punjab.gov.pk
- The application fee of the programme is Rs2000 (non-refundable) and must be submitted once the application has been submitted.
- Punjab Rozgar Scheme will provide total loans of Rs30 billion to provide subsidized credit facilities to the micro, small and medium (MSMEs) startups and existing business in collaboration with commercial Banks. The loans will range from Rs100,000 to 10 million.
Who can apply for Punjab rozgar scheme?
- University/college graduates with entrepreneurial skill
- Diploma/certificate holder from TVET having technical/vocational training.
- Artisans and skilled workers
- Existing businesses (However, preference will be given to existing businesses in wake of the current COVID-19 pandemic)
- Micro and other enterprises that apply for a loan to adopt resource-efficient and cleaner production technologies or any green / environment-friendly intervention to improve the environmental performance of their operations.
- Male / Female and Transgender.
- Citizen of Pakistan, Resident in Punjab, verified through CNIC.
- Business Location Punjab Pakistan.
- Sole Proprietor, Partnership, or any business fulfilling other eligibility criteria.
- Candidate Must have a clean e-CIB / Credit History.
- For startups / new businesses (Having a viable business plan).
- For existing businesses (Having a viable business plan with a focus to sustain the impact of COVID-19).
- Having valid CNIC.
- Any other parameter to be set by Punjab Small Industries Corporation (PSIC) / Government.