We are looking for a “Assistant Manager Accounts” to join our team. This role comes with a wide range of responsibilities which includes financial management and monitoring of accounting systems and reporting accurate financial results.
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as Cash expenses, payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
• Experience in spearheading complete Finance and Accounting & Purchase functions.
• Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
• Experience in handling Financial closure of books, Budgets, Income Tax, Service Tax, Excise & Taxation, Companies Act etc Getting the Assessments completed under various Acts, Getting Statutory and Internal Audits done
• Strategic Financial Control, Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
• Experience with Private limited company regulations and internal audits
• Manage tax compliance for with holding, income and sales tax.
• Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
• Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts, coordination and completion of annual audits, and reviewing financial reports/support as necessary.
• making and closing of accounts as per Pakistan law.
• Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
• Establish and maintain financial policies SOP’s and procedures for the company.
• CA Finalist/ ACCA/CMA / MBA Finance with 2 to 3 years experience
• Understanding of Oracle
• Have the strength to manage the finance team.
• Leadership skills and experience along with employee management.
• Understanding of data privacy standards.
• Solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Deep understanding of business principles and practices
• Superior attention to detail.
• Very sharp in excel, data processing and business intelligence
Apply now at : Careers@peshawarzalmi.com
Location : 19.5KM Raiwand Road Zalmi Office in HNR Factory