Job Title: Assistant Manager/Manager – Pulping Plant
Location: Renala Khurd, Okara
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Assistant Manager/Manager for our Pulping Plant to oversee and manage the pulping operations efficiently and effectively. As the Assistant Manager/Manager – Pulping Plant, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the pulping plant, optimizing productivity, and maintaining strict adherence to quality and safety standards.
• Oversee the daily operations of the pulping plant, including scheduling, resource allocation, and maintenance activities.
• Manage and lead a team of operators, technicians, and support personnel, providing guidance, training, and performance feedback.
• Ensure compliance with all safety regulations and best practices, conducting regular safety inspections, and implementing corrective actions as necessary.
• Implement and enforce standard operating procedures (SOPs) for pulping plant operations to ensure consistent and high-quality output.
• Monitor production processes and equipment performance, identifying and troubleshooting issues to minimize downtime and maximize productivity.
• Collaborate with procurement and supply chain teams to ensure a consistent supply of raw materials to meet production requirements.
• Optimize pulp production processes, evaluating and implementing process improvements to increase efficiency and reduce waste.
• Maintain accurate records and reports of production data, equipment maintenance, and inventory levels.
• Stay updated with industry trends, innovations, and regulatory changes related to pulping plant operations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Food Technologist, or any related field. A relevant combination of education and experience will be considered.
• Proven experience in managing and operating pulping plants, preferably in the food production industry.
• In-depth knowledge of pulping processes, equipment, and related technology.
• Strong understanding of health and safety regulations, environmental compliance, and quality control standards.
• Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
• Problem-solving abilities, with a focus on continuous improvement and process optimization.
• Proficient in using relevant software and systems for plant operations and reporting.
Interested candidates must send their CVs to email@example.com (subject must be position title) by 29th October 2023.