We are currently seeking a dynamic and dedicated “Color Technologist (Executive)” for the Dyeing & Enameling Department at our factory located in Karachi Export Processing Zone, Landhi, Karachi.
1) Schedule DTM (Dyed to Match) orders.
2) Develop and manage the DTM enameling process.
3) Monitor the enameling process parameters for enameling.
4) Set the concentration of chemical auxiliaries in enameling department.
5) Perform inspections of slides using data color analysis and visual assessment.
6) Operate and maintain control over the data color tool software.
7) Maintain enameling recipes.
8) Ensure compliance with ISO documentation.
9) Adhere to and enforce HSE (Health, Safety, and Environment) and 5S procedures.
10) Provide support to operators during production.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Textile (BS Textile) or Bachelor of Science in Chemistry (BSc Chemistry).
Experience: At least 2 to 3 years of prior experience in the fields of painting, pigments, or textiles is required.
1) A strong understanding of color theory and enameling processes.
2) Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
3) Detail-oriented with a keen eye for color accuracy.
4) Good communication and teamwork skills.
5) Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced production environment.
6) Proficiency in relevant software tools and equipment related to color matching and analysis.
7) Flexibility to work in shifts as required.
Relevant profiles can be submitted to email@example.com with the subject line “Color Technologist”.